Expedition Holidays is a Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands) based Tour & Travel Company offering packages for Sightseeing Tours in Andaman. Andaman has been a hot tourist destination and the hassle-free and comfortable Sightseeing Tours to the most exotic destinations excite the travelers no end. The major tourist points include Ross Island and Carbyn’s Cove Beach among many other destinations, with the transportation and meal services being taken care of.
Places To See
- Cellular Jail : A prison for political prisoner during British rule and now known as a National Memorial.
- Sound & Light Show : A ritual at Cellular Jail every evening with the national freedom being depicted through innovative means.
- Marine Park Complex : Houses an aquarium and known for its long seashore without any disturbance.
- Water Sports Complex : Known as a hub for water-aqua sports as well as a War Memorial for the Battle of Aberdeen.
- Gandhi Park : Complete with a Japanese temple and bunker as well as amusement park, lake garden, children’s park and restaurant, the park is ideal for some fun time and relaxation.
- Chatham Saw Mill : The largest and oldest wood mill of Asia as well as a harbor for mainland ships.
- Samudrika Museum : Depicts the past and present of Andaman and is run by the Indian Navy.
- Anthropological Museum : Provides a glimpse into the tribal lives of Andaman and has a library with scholarly books.
- Forest Museum : Showcases the activities of the forest department through artistic models and decorative pieces.
- Chidiya Tapu : Ideal for picnics with greenery, forest guesthouses and Munda Pahad beach and is a great sunset point.
- Mini Zoo : Home to about 200 species of birds and animals, with some rare species as well.
- Mount Harriet : Second highest peak in Andaman with an enthralling view of sand, sea and sun.
- Red Skin Island : A nature park for a wide variety of marine animals.
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park : One of its kind and a famous hub for water sports and adventure activities.